A software-based system of measurement that
- quantifies new qualities
- in science, finance and economics as ‘intellectual domains’
- and ‘application areas’ with ‘domain specific’ vocabularies.
- the definition of domain-specific qualities as ‘measures’
- and the execution of software methods that quantify on 2D screens what measuring instruments quantify in 3D realities.
The ‘3d metric’ system combines and integrates
- the science of cybernetics and systems analysis
- the knowhow of programming and software development
- and technologies of visualization such as microscopes and telescopes.