On the level of thought, I have not only been analysing into more and more depth and detail, but also conceptualised onto higher and higher levels of abstraction.
The results can be summarised into the following topics:
- the history of mathematical thinking in different cultures and languages
- the limitations of current mathematical axioms
- the missing links between mathematical laws and physical realities
- the development of software-based metrological innovations
- the advantages of screen-based metrology.
In terms of output, I have produced
- a ‘concept paper’ to quantify toxicity from analysing digital images
- a collection of Visio diagrams in preparation of ‘brain dumping’ to programmers
- a ‘3d metric glossary’ of domains, concepts and terms to name the new qualities that can be quantified.