The banner imagesExplained in detail here.
- TOWARDS an Equitable Society: balancing left- and right-brain activities
- EMBRACING the Digital Economy with the arms of BCS + CMA + ICT
- GENERIC NUMERICAL METADATA for Meta Views of Big Business and Very Big Science Data
- IDENTIFYING and Counting Cancer Cells with my Theory => Code rather than Volunteers
- WE SHOULD all be Eternal Start-Ups: IC Tomorrow at NESTA – for competition finalists in Education
- SMART Knowledge Portals as New Instruments of Investigation – for lifelong learning and education
- GOOD NEWS: Winning an iPad and Coaching @ IBM
- INSTEAD of PROSE: Software-Aided Thinking finds many Expressions
- WOMEN in DATA @ the ODI: Big Brother is still watching but…
- IRONS in the Funding Fire – the Constant Process of Refinement and Wonderment
- I’VE TURNED the Mathematical Curse of Dimensionality into the Software Solution of Layering Complex Data
- LET’S SPEAK Business Language
- CONTRIBUTING to IBM’s Smarter Planet Concept
- MIGHT I become a TED Fellow and give the talk of my life for 18 minutes?
- 85% of 569 business executives and IT leaders report obstacles in managing and analysing data
- About the Business
- About the Science
- What Big Idea?
- What Metrics?
- What Science?
3D Metric Sites
- Big data brain tissue Brussels Buckminster Fuller Business Calit2 Carl Zeiss CIA CO2 communicating concepts conference conference presentation connections crowdfunding Data analysis Database Databases Data Mining data revisualization data visualization differentiating cells environmental measuring Financial services fMRI scans Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh image processing Imaging innovation pitch Internet Protocol Kickstarter London london knowledge lab Mapping Mathematics medical displays medical images metric 3D metric details mind map nanomaterials on-screen measuring oncology Open data Open Data Institute Open government open knowledge Open Knowledge Foundation Open source Organizations Peter Etherden photonics psters public information re-visualization re-visualizations scientific resources Social media software vision stem cells Surface measurements Technology technology strategy board Terahertz Time series Traceable Nanoscale Metrology UC San Diego understanding software United States Venture capital virtual 3D Virtual measuring visual 3d visual depth visualization Wellcome Trust
Posts by Categories
Search this blog
- 16,062 hits
Tag Archives: London
Why is it so rare for me to be understood and believed? Why do more people like my poetry than the potential of my software? When will my idea of Smart Knowledge Portals see the light of day? In a … Continue reading
I could report about every event I’m attending. But who would be interested? Who cares about how I try to sell my IP? I was excluded from the London Technology Network (LNTN) because one could not possibly be interested in … Continue reading
That’s what I like about living in London: the many opportunities for events that bring together people who illustrate the state of the art – of thinking, business and, above all, funding: whether it’s Dimensional Analysis at the Isaac Newton … Continue reading